Aleph Finance has partnered with Qi4M as the advisor for the management of Pharus Dynamic Allocation MV7 Fund (“MV7”)– a compartment of the Luxembourg PHARUS SICAV. (For key information about the fund, please visit https://www.pharusmanagement.com/ch/en/sicav-funds/LU0746320257 or https://alephfinance.com/fund-management/)
The fund is a EUR Flexible Allocation -Global, with the following investment policy:
- Up to 100% of the assets in transferable debt securities of any type;
- Up to 80% of the assets in actions; – in company bonds listed real estate, including Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS) of closed type;
- Up to 20% of the assets in convertible bonds or CoCos Bond.
The fund has implemented a new quantitative strategy since mid-July this year, following a successful track record in recent years, as can be seen from the corresponding CSEATERRA index (screenshot below). The new MV7 fund will follow the Terranova Index – a Qi4M strategy powered by Artificial Intelligence. The Terranova Index aims to obtain a positive outperformance compared to global equity markets in the medium-term taking advantage of all phases of the economic cycle.
Historical results of Terranova strategy:
- The benchmark of the strategy is MSCI World Equal Weight Net Total Return (MSCIW).
- The strategy achieved an average return gross annual of 24% since 2012.
- It significantly outperformed the benchmark (24% vs. 13% on average since 2012).
- Higher returns than the benchmark: Sharpe ratio at 1.5 vs 1.1 for MSCIW (average annual since 2012).
- Superior performance in 8 out of 10 years (in 6 on a corrected for risk).
- Average annual returns of 11% (-3.9% excess return) during negative alpha years.
The Qi4M strategy provides superior returns, transparent investment process, dynamic strategy.
As you can see from the Bloomberg screen (as of yesterday) below, over the past year the Fund has outperformed the major stock indices.
MV7 is authorized for distribution in Italy and is currently distributed by Banca Ifigest, Online SIM, ALLFUNDS Bank and MFEX.
For more information contact: [email protected]